Thursday, April 2, 2009

ScriptFrenzy - 3 Pages!


I've done my 3 pages for ScriptFrenzy today! Yay! Harder than you'd think to get them done today, I think starting a new story can be difficult anyway, but getting my head around the awkward formatting doesn't help. Especially when you have indentations for the dialogue on the left and the right, and have to change it between each action and dialogue and slugline. So frustrating. Perhaps I should have opted for screenwriting software?
A little late now. I also realised, although I have my plot outline, my two main characters, a Gargoyle and a Young Witch, still don't have any names! My two most important characters and they don't yet have a name! I better pick a name soon for my gargoyle character, as there's going to be more than one gargoyle, and that could cause some confusion! lol!
Other than that, all going well and on target! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment