Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ScriptFrenzy - 14 Pages!

After a couple of days stuck on a scene and taking a break (mainly playing with my FortunaFanspace page, a fansite for professional dancer Brian Fortuna - it's 'writing' HTML, so it's kinda writing! lol), I've finally caught back up to 14 pages! I'm still a little behind, but I'm getting back with it now, and should still be able to complete 100 pages by 30th April! Providing I remember not to play with my fansite again, although I could do, if I just make sure I've done my allotted pages for ScriptFrenzy first!

I think I definitely have a problem committing to something once I decide to do it, I really want to do something, until it actually starts, then I really really wanna do anything but that! Why is that? Such a pain, I'll just have to learn to be tough on myself and make sure I do it earlier in the day and don't miss it out!

For anyone on ScriptFrenzy, my username is Green_Raven, you can add me as a friend on there and we can compare word counts! I need something to chase! lol!

Happy Writing Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment